Income per year
Low rates & fees
ANNUAL FEE $129
AUSWIDE Bank Platinum
What you get:
- Earn 1 Reward point for every dollar spent on Eligible Transactions6
- 20.24% p.a. Standard Retail Rate
- Complimentary travel insurance7
- Complimentary purchase cover insurance7
- 24/7 Fraudshield Security.
If you are an existing Auswide Bank Platinum Rewards Mastercard cardholder you can contact us on 1300 135 538.
Note that the Auswide Bank Platinum Rewards Mastercard is supplied by an arrangement with Card Services. Card Services is a division of Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098, which provides and administers credit for the Platinum Rewards Mastercard on behalf of Auswide Bank Ltd ABN 40 087 652 060.
Enjoy our simple, handy Low Rate Credit Card
LOW ANNUAL FEE $50
AUSWIDE Bank Low Rate
Visa Credit Card
What you get:
- 9.45% p.a. Purchase Annual Percentage Rate1
- Super low rate on purchases and cash advances2
- Low annual fee (waived if you're under 25)3
- Up to 55 days interest free on purchases4
- Credit limits starting from only $5005
If you are an existing Auswide Bank Low Rate Visa credit cardholder you can contact us on 1300 138 831
Note that the Auswide Bank Low Rate Visa Credit Card is supplied by Auswide Bank Ltd ABN 40 087 652 060, AFSL No. 239686, Australian credit licence 239686 is the credit issuer.
- Auswide Bank Ltd ABN 40 087 652 060, AFSL No. 239686, Australian credit licence 239686 is the credit issuer. Credit criteria, fees & charges and terms and conditions apply.
- 1The Low Rate Visa credit card purchase and cash advance annual percentage interest rates only moves if the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) changes the official cash rate. The annual percentage rates consist of the RBA cash rate (reference rate) and a fixed margin applied by the bank. If the RBA cash rate falls or increases, the applicable annual percentage interest rate will also fall or increase by the same amount (but not at other times). If the RBA cash rate falls to 0% per annum or below, the Low Rate Visa Credit Card Rate will be 0% per annum (ie it cannot be less than 0% per annum) plus the interest margin. If the cash rate published by the Reserve Bank of Australia increases, we may apply the increased Reserve Bank of Australia cash rate plus the interest margin as the Low Rate Visa Credit Card Rate. It is at our discretion whether we decide to apply any increased Reserve Bank of Australia cash rate to your credit card. Any special promotional interest rate available on balance transfers or other special offers will revert to the annual percentage rate on purchases after expiry of any promotional period.
- 2The Low Rate Visa credit card variable annual percentage rate on purchases as at 3 April 2018 is 9.45% pa. The Low Rate Visa credit card variable annual percentage rate on cash advances as at 3 April 2018 is 9.45% pa.
- 3Subject to your credit approval and any waiver which may apply, you will be charged an Annual Card Fee of $50 for the Low Rate Visa credit card.
- 4The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers. Interest on cash advance transactions is calculated from the date the transaction is debited to your card account.
- 5Credit Limits issued are $500 - $30,000. Actual Credit Limit will be assigned based on Auswide Bank's credit criteria. Subject to confirmation that you meet minimum income requirements of $30,000 per year.
- 6The reward point earn rate is 1 reward point for every $1 spent on Eligible Transactions. An Eligible Transaction is defined in the Card Services Rewards and Card Services Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, special promotions, BPAY payments, government related transactions and all other transactions set out within the definition. For full rewards terms and conditions please refer to the Terms and Conditions of the Card Services Rewards Program. For full rewards terms and conditions please refer to the Card Services Rewards and Card Services Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.
- 7Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL and Australian credit licence 238098 (Citi) which allows eligible Citi account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Description of Insurance Cover Terms and Conditions which may be amended from time to time are available at https://www.cardservicesdirect.com.au/cardservices/useful_forms.htm. Citi does not guarantee this insurance.