- Maximise My Card
Mastercard® SecureCode™ provides an additional layer of security that only you can use when shopping online. It's accepted around the world - look for the logo when you're providing your payment information.
How does it work?
When you're shopping online at participating retailers1, we may request an SMS Code to be entered online before finalising your purchase. This SMS Code will be sent to your mobile phone and will provide us with confirmation that you are the person making the purchase on your card.
What do I need to do?
As a Card Services cardholder you are pre-registered and hence protected against fraudulent online transactions. You need to make sure that your account details are up to date:
Log on to cardservicesdirect.com.au with your user ID and password
- Select 'My Profile' under 'Services'
- Select 'Personal Information' and click 'View/update details'
- Click 'Update information' to update any of the information showing
- 1. This only applies to merchants who have signed up to be verified by Mastercard® SecureCode™. Mastercard is the registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
- © 2019 Card Services is a division of Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098 which provides and administers credit.